Ceiling Cable Heat
- Can be installed in just about any home.
- Cable wiring is looped throughout the ceiling and enclosed in the plaster.
- Heat radiates from the wires in the ceiling down to warm furniture and objects - including people - in the room.
- Is an inexpensive radiant heat form that is easy to install.
- The system is simple to operate with no moving parts, making it relatively maintenance free.
- A thermostat can individually control the heat in each room throughout a home.
- Individual rooms or zones are easy to operate.
- Easy to operate and 100 percent efficient! For every watt of electricity the system consumes, a watt of heat is created.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Email article to a Friend
Print Friendly Version